How do we clean in your premises safely after this is over…..
We will still be operating Social Distancing until a vaccine is available. This is going to cause grief for most of the service providers. We have to go to your premises and ensure we neither bring the virus to you or take it away with us…. To this end we’re implementing the following –
Before we arrive these are steps you should take prior to our arrival
- To protect you and your family or business associates, and our cleaning technicians, follow the cleaning and self hygiene guidelines and recommended self distancing steps recommended by the HSE. Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and hot water frequently. Use disinfecting wipes or sprays across all commonly touched and shared surfaces in your home or business.
- If someone in your home is feeling ill we encourage you to contact us and re-schedule the cleaning for a later date.
- Please keep all occupants and pets in the home or business away from our cleaning processes and cleaning technicians while we are in your home or business. This is for the protection of you and our cleaning technicians.
What we will do to ensure your health
- If our cleaning technicians feel ill or display any kind of symptoms in any way, we are asking them to stay home and not come into work.
- We will clean and apply sanitizer to hoses and cleaning tools we are bringing Into your home or business prior to every job.
- We wear protective shoe covers while we are cleaning to ensure we are not tracking anything into your home or business.
- We will be deep clean your carpeting,rugs, hard surface floors, and upholstery fabrics with professional cleaning solutions that dislodge, dissolve, and extract soil and other unwanted substances utilizing cleaning solution temperatures that maintain 60 degrees C across all surfaces we are cleaning.
As an option – We are trained to apply on EPA Registered sanitising disinfectant to any surface !n your home that you would require at an additional charge.